This 1999 BMW Z3 Coupe is the best road trip car ever! Two-seater sports car with room for all of your gear!
It's finished in Gray Metallic with black leather interior and trim.
Power comes from a 2.8L, DOHC, 24-valve, six cylinder engine, with a 5-speed manual transmission.
It was purchased new and maintained at BMW Seattle; has been a "summer only" car; garaged on a trickle charger in the off-season.
The car is in "mint" condition, looks and drives "brand new", commensurate with its low miles; currently showing 36k miles.
- four-wheel, anti-lock brakes, vented front;
- All-season traction control
- Power steering
- 225/50 ZR16 on light alloy radial style wheels
- Driver and passenger front and side airbags with differential deployment
- Non-CFC air conditioning
- Anti-theft electronic AM/FM BMW Cassette Radio with Dolby B&C
- Harman-Kardon premium sound system with 10 speakers and high performance, multi-channel amplifier
- Central Locking System
- Power windows with one-touch function
- Electrically adjustable leather sport seats
- Matching leather door trim, steering wheels and gearshift knob
- On-board computer, LCD clock; prewired for BMW Security System, BMW CD Changer and BMW Cellular Phone