2002 BMW Z3 3.0i Coupe
Clean title in hand
Exterior Color: Topaz Blue
Interior Color: Walnut leather
Interior Trim: Chrome line
Production date: December 17th, 2001
3.0L straight-six M54B30 engine
5 speed ZF manual transmission
Full maintenance history available (excel file) from when I purchased the car at 101,000 miles.
Asking price: $14,500
- Full cooling system overhaul at 102k miles (radiator, all hoses/pipes, water pump, t-stat, etc.)
- Meyle HD control arms w/ Z3M FCABs
- Lemforder tie rods
- Beisan VANOS seals and anti-rattle
- Rear hatch floor routinely inspected, no issues.
- Front and rear wheel bearings replaced
- RTABs replaced
- Engine mounts replaced
- Driveshaft refreshed, new center support bearing, new giubo
- New spare tire
- New OE BMW airbag (SRS) module. (Original developed an internal fault and would not clear.)
- Brakes rotors, pads, and fluid recently done
- Dent near the roof (rear passenger side)
- Hood has stone chips, I filled in several over the years with Dr. Colorchip
- Driver seat outer bolsters have some wear but no tears
- Car was involved in an accident prior to my ownership, it was repaired and has a clean title.
- Koni yellow front struts with Ground control coilover conversion & 400lb springs
- TCK SA koni rear shocks with 500lb springs
- Apex ARC-8 wheels 17x8.5 front, 17x9.5 rear
- Continental DW tires 225/45 front, 255/40 rear
- 2.93 Clutch type LSD refreshed with Thayer Motorsport 2-clutch kit
- Z3M shift lever with refreshed bushings
- CD43 Headunit and Grom Audio Bluetooth module
- Dynamat hatch floor
- Bimmerworld wheel studs
- Hawk HPS brake pads
- AKG 80a subframe bushings (Ireland Engineering green bushings had been installed prior)
- Engine/exhaust has NOT been modified.
Two previous owners, the Z3 was leased when new and then purchased around 70,000 miles by second owner.
Contact Dave at email@example.com