Time has come to part ways with my beloved 2001 Z3 Coupe. With a new baby on the way, I am in need of a bigger car and no space to garage the coupe. The car is in immaculate shape with all service done on time at a near by BMW dealership. The car is a real head turner even though the color combination is basic; probably because of the condition of this 17 year old car.
Now, here are the details:
Make and Model: 2001 BMW Z3 Coupe
Engine: 3.0-liter, 6 cylinders naturally aspirated
Color: Titanium Silver with black interior
Current Mileage: 99,413
Options: Power Window, mirrors, moonroof, Harmon Kardon sound system with CD player. ( No heated seats though)
Additional features and touches
* Bavsound Bluetooth Connectivity to music and hands free phone
* The kidney grills are made to look black using plasti- dip but can be returned to chrome by simply peeling it off
* Fog lights are made yellow using a yellow plastic film I purchased from ebay. Again, it can be removed to bring it back to clear lens
* Powder Coated the wheels to remove scuff marks due to the age of the chrome rims
* Bike rack and Cargo net is optional and will not be included with the car unless you are interested in purchasing it separately.
* No other upgrades or changes to the car.
If you are interested in the car or have any questions regarding the car, please feel free to email me