Considering selling my clown shoe. It's the most fun and functional car I've ever had, but I'm considering another purchase.
Some of the work I've had done on it include:
* new driveshaft and flex joint (it was a little shaky at 85mph when i bought it. is perfect now.)
* replaced ABS pump
* replaced stock CD player w/ new OEM (CD player wasn't working when purchased)
* replaced rear subwoofer (original one was toast)
* lightly tinted windows
* replaced window track pivot slides on both windows so they work properly
* replaced plastic seat bushings so they don't wobble (a common thing in all Z3s over time)
* replaced rear hydraulics on the hatchback
* fixed sagging glove box with the eBay kit
It's pretty much stock and even includes a Thule rack so you can carry stuff (like snowboards, not included).
It's in great shape. The tires have plenty of tread. Interior is in good shape as well, less the driver side outer bolster is worn (i'll post interior photos ASAP).
I have a big box of all service and parts records going back to original purchase. It has been very well cared for.
Will post more photos soon, like I said just testing the waters.
If you've ever wanted one of these this could be your chance to get a nice, clean stock version that's been well treated and has low miles. As you probably know, these cars are continuing to go up in value.
This is my daily driver, so miles may continue to go up.
Scammers will be ignored. Low ball offers will be ignored. I DO NOT have to sell this vehicle. I do not need help selling this vehicle. If the ad is up, it's still available.