Up for sale is my 1999 BMW z3 coupe. I never thought I would be selling this, but I’ve got a real estate investment opportunity I want to invest in and I’m now selling off some cars.
* third owner (always enthusiast maintained)
* mint extended red leather (very rare)
* cooling system upgraded
* quaife limited slip differential
* super practical yet fun and collectible
* just under 50k miles.
* needs nothing
* drives like a low mileage BMW
* lots of original accessories from first owner
* PA inspected
* Priced for quick sale
These cars almost never come up for sale, and this is the rarest modern day BMW. Perfect for someone wanting a collectors car, a sports car, or a small practical utility vehicle. The hatchback makes it very functional.
Open to offers or trades. Car has a loan against it still.
Call or text