Exterior: Black 8/10.
Interior: Black leather 8/10.
So, I purchased this vehicle in Phoenix close to a year ago now as a second vehicle. After looking the vehicle over much closer when I returned home I decided not to drive it until a number of things had been addressed. It took about 3 months for me to remedy the most severe issues. I then began combing over ever inch of the vehicle, mechanically and fixing anything and everything I happened upon. I have been working on this car since the day it landed in my life. Below I will list what has been done...
- power steering pump
* I have a new water pump/thermostat and housing (not installed, didn't need replacing) is included.
- spark plugs
- valve cover gasket
- vanos rebuild (seals/bearings/rattle repair)
- injectors (cleaned/rebuilt/tested @ appr. 15ohms.
- fuel pump motor
- fuel filter
- fuel pressure regulator
- c.c.v. delete (still have the c.c.v.)
- rear main seal
- idle air control (inspected/cleaned
- disa valve (inspected/cleaned
Throttle body (inspected/cleaned
- intake boot
- performance intake
- cleaned maf
- intake gaskets
- replaced all vacuum lines
- (solid) motor/trans. mounts (removed, too harsh for me)
- (upper) timing chain tensioner/chain/guide are in the mail and on there way here to me. If not yet installed, included in sale.
*Note: would recommend lower components as I can not account for them ever being addressed.
- have an extra set of cam trays/caps (included)
- extra set of lifters (included)
- one scanner and adapter (included)
- both single and double vanos timing kits (included)
- fresh royal purple synchromesh
- light weight single mass flywheel conv. w/stage 1 or 2 clutch,pressure plate,throw out bearing.
- input/output shaft seals.
- brass shift fork pin.
* Previous owner did some upgrade to the shift pin in the trans.
- have a new slave cylinder (installed, seemed fine)
- have a second clutch and pressure plate (stock) great condition! Looked new.
- flex disc
- center bearing
- inner/outer tierod ends
- front/rear wheel bearings
- rear rotors and pads
- front pads, rotors turned (would upgrade, they create too much brake dust)
- brake pad sensors
- brake fluid flush
- front (abs) wheel speed sensors (would replace rear)
- a set of solid rear subframe mounts. (Uninstalled/included)
- h&r lowering springs (came with vehicle at purchase)
- B8 bilstein front struts and rear shocks (came on the vehicle at purchase)
- front strut mounts
- front control arms (w/poly bushings)
- front sway bar bushings (poly)
- front sway bar end link (w/poly bushings)
- rear trailing arm bushings (poly/adjustable)
- rear sway bar bushings (poly)
- rear sway bar end links
- rear diff. bushing (poly)
- diff. fluid
- removed cleaned/painted diff.
- stackable shims for rear suspension for ride height adjust.
- supersprint race muffler (sounds stock, not loud AT ALL?!?) just installed last weekend. $500
- I have headers on the way (not included in sale) you will pay$$$.
- M50 intake manifold w/pink top injectors (rebuilt/cleaned/painted/tested) S52 fuel rail, with bimmerworld conv. kit. (not included in vehicle sale) you will pay$$$
More has been done but, I am tired of writing this ad. May ad more later.
I want this to go to a good home, an enthusiast home preferably. I have most of the receipts from everything I have done, not much if anything from previous owner?
*Note: "abs light" is currently on. It comes and goes off? It was on last winter intermittently and then off all spring/summer. Seems to come on in the winter for a week or two and then goes off again. Have not fixed, kinda silly. Been on for a couple weeks now. No "check engine" light... and don't believe it has any codes other than abs.
Not in a hurry to sell.
Price is firm!
*Does now include rims and tires in photo! Rims and tires are two weeks old. Will negotiate price with rims below.
Will sub these rims for 1k. less (silver) style 067 E46 M3 rims 18" staggered w/Kumho tires.
Vehicles is stock accept intake and super sprint exhaust.
Just putting some feelers out, not even sure if I really want to sell? This car turns heads like crazy!!! You will get compliments daily!!! I love it but, life my take a turn? Will add interior photos this weekend.
Bank does hold title.